The City of Arlington will be repaving the existing asphalt on Division and Broadway from the roundabout at West Ave to SR 530/Burke Ave. The work will also include upgrading the current roundabouts on Division at West and Broadway by constructing raised truck aprons, improve channelization, and increase pedestrian safety with upgraded curb ramps and enhanced crosswalks with flashing beacons at the Broadway/Gilman and Centennial Trail crossings.
- Increase pedestrian & vehicle safety.
- Improve traffic flow.
- Better pavement condition.
- Enhance ADA ramps & crosswalks.
Project Cost and Funding
- Estimated cost: $ 520,000.00.
- Grant from National Highway Systems Asset Management Program
- Transportation Benefit District Funds
- Design: 2023
- Estimated Construction start: spring/summer 2024.
Coordination with Local Businesses / Residents
Regular schedule updates will be provided by the City to keep local businesses and community apprised of the project progress and any potential impacts.
If you have questions or concerns on this project, please contact the City Project Hotline at 360-403-3544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.