The City of Arlington Public Works Department will be doing restorative and maintenance work on six sites within the city in the summer of 2022. This will include two water reservoirs and four stormwater detention ponds. These facilities have a long service life, but require regular maintenance. This project will address issues of tree growth that could potentially damage the facilities or inhibit access. Invasive vegetative species control and sediment removal for detention ponds will also be required.
- Prevent damage from potential tree falls on city and adjacent private property
- Remove invasive vegetation
- Restore detention pond capacity and functionality
- Improve access for continued site maintenance
Project Cost and Funding
- Project cost: $ 53,191.32
- Funding source: City of Arlington Water & Stormwater Operations Fund
- Estimated start: Summer 2022
Coordination with Local Businesses / Residents
Progress updates will be provided by the City on this project webpage to keep local residents and businesses apprised of the project progress.
If you have questions or concerns on this project, please contact the City Project Hotline at 360-403-3544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.