The City of Arlington will be installing stormwater improvements and repaving in the city-owned Merchants parking lot and connected alleyways this summer. The parking lot is located on Olympic Avenue between 3rd and 4th Streets. Entrances to the lot are mid-block on 3rd, mid-block on Olympic Avenue, and mid-block on 4th Street. The project includes installing stormwater improvements, removing existing pavement, repaving the lot and alleyway and restriping.
- Improves stormwater system
- Replaces worn pavement
- Restriping of parking spaces in lot, including required disabled parking spaces
Project Cost and Funding
- Engineer's estimate: $180,000
- Bid award: $178,717.81
- Funding sources:
- Streets fund
- Stormwater fund
- Designed by Terra Vista NW in 2018-2019
- Bid award by City Council August 5, 2019
- Construction completed October 2019
If you have questions or concerns on this project, please contact the City Project Hotline at 360-403-3544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.