Community Outreach Team
Arlington Community Outreach Team
The Community Outreach Team is made of officers from the Arlington and Marysville, Snohomish County Deputies, and Snohomish County social workers that work with homeless individuals to get the help they need to get off the streets and back on their feet.
Officer Ken Thomas and assigned social worker focus on our community's homeless and addicted adults, getting them connected with services including rehab, drug addiction treatment, housing, transportation, and more.
Call or text anytime. Calls and texts will be returned Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Officer Ken Thomas (425) 754-2378
Social Worker (425) 309-6663
What We Can Do
Are you 18 or older, homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless, and fighting with drug or alcohol addiction? We can help get you off the streets and into rehab and housing. The City of Arlington Police Department is working with the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office of Neighborhoods to bring services to the streets to aid homeless and addicted citizens.
We Can Help With
- Getting ID, EBT, and DSHS benefits
- Scheduling chemical dependency assessment
- Scheduling mental health assessment
- Arranging detox
- Arranging outpatient drug/alcohol treatment
- Arranging inpatient drug/alcohol treatment
- Arranging sober housing after treatment
- Arranging transportation for clients engaged in the program
- Arranging admission and transportation to the Diversion Center in Everett for anyone who wants off the streets today