The City of Arlington has an annual self-inspection program for all privately owned stormwater facilities. The City is required by our NPDES Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit to insure the completion of annual inspections on all stormwater systems within the city. All property owners that have a privately owned stormwater system will need to complete an inspection of their stormwater system, do any required maintenance and return the inspection form with any maintenance receipts.
The City will provide guidance through the City website, social media, and video tutorials. Completing the inspection and any maintenance benefits us all.
- Inspect all stormwater structures
- Complete provided one page inspection form
- Return form and maintenance receipts by September 30th.
- August 15, 2022 – Postcard mailed
- September 30, 2022 – Final day to return completed form
If you have questions or concerns on this project, please contact Public Works at 360-403-3526 or email@example.com.