If you have general questions about volunteering in the City, please email our Volunteer Coordinator or call 360-403-3447.
- The City of Arlington looks for volunteers to fill vacancies on various boards and commissions. If there are openings, we have information on our Boards and Commissions page.
- The Arlington Police Department is always seeking volunteers! Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 360-403-4051 for more information.
- The Arlington Fire Department has opportunities during emergency situations. Volunteers are needed for sandbagging, shelter operations, mass care and Emergency Operations Center assistance. Please contact 360-403-3600.
- If you are applying for Part-Paid Firefighter, please visit the City of Arlington career website.
- If you are requesting a specific project with the City, please fill out a Volunteer Request Form.
Volunteer Opportunities Around the Community
- Village Community Services help support people with diverse abilities in achieving personal potential.
- Arlington Dollars for Scholars Foundation Email
- Arlington Education Foundation
- Arlington Fly-In
- Arlington Food Bank
- Arlington Library Volunteer Coordinator Phone: 360-435-3033
- Arlington Visitors Center
Email the Arlington Visitors Center
- Camp Korey empowers children and families living with serious medical conditions through year-round, life-changing experiences, always free of charge. Contact 425-440-0850. Located off of SR 9 at 24880 Brotherhood Road.
- Cascade Valley Hospital
- The Friends of the Library are recruiting new members. Meeting are the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 3 p.m.; annual dues are $10. Contact 360-435-3033, ext. 5220 for more information or to volunteer.
- Catholic Community Services is actively recruiting for individual volunteers and groups to perform direct service volunteering. Opportunities include Volunteer Transportation, Volunteer Chore, and Special Projects for the Holidays. Please call 425-374-6323 or email Catholic Community Services for additional details.
- Haller Middle School Mentoring Program: Contact the school counselors at 360-618-6400
- Kids Kloset
- Lakewood School District Volunteer Program
- Mountain Stewards Protect Ecosystem - Volunteers needed to hike Mount Baker trails
Phone: 360-856-5700, ext. 225
- NO.A.H. Animal Shelter
- Saint Joseph's House
A community clothing bank serving Snohomish County. 1925 4th Street, Marysville. 360-651-8246. Email Kelli Ames-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum
- Youth Dynamics
- Snohomish County Specialized Recreation Program for teens with disabilities is looking for volunteers. For more information, email Natalia Thomas or call 425-388-6614.
- Stillaguamish Senior Center - Contact DJ at 360-653-4551.
- Mentoring Children of Promise is looking for adults 21+ to mentor youth. For information email Joell Coltrane or call 425-259-2973, ext. 2717.
If your organization would like to have us feature a link to its volunteer page please email the City of Arlington.