Automated Inspection Line: 360-403-3417
- Inspections must be called in before 3:30 p.m. to be on the next day inspection schedule.
- Inspections can only be requested on issued permits.
- Please contact us at the Community & Economic Development Department for questions regarding inspections.
Inspection Line Procedure
The Automated Inspection Line is set up for voicemail requests. Please speak clearly and in a concise manner when providing the following information:
- Permit number
- Inspection Type
- Inspection Time (A.M. or P.M.)
- A.M. inspections are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- P.M. inspections are scheduled from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Specific times may be requested but are not guaranteed. We will do our best to honor the time requested.
- For multiple inspections please provide the above information for each request
The following types of inspections may be scheduled using this line:
- Right of Way
- Fire Suppression (Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler) inspection requests require a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice for scheduling
Please contact the Public Works Department for utility inspections:
- Water Inspections: 360-403-3526
- Sewer Inspections: 360-403-3508