December 2, 2023
Hometown Holidays Santa Parade
- Santa Breakfast, sponsored by Arlington Education Foundation. Located at Presidents Elementary School. 8:30 to 10:00 am Seating and 10:30 to noon Seating. Pancake breakfast, hot cocoa bar, crafts, pictures with Santa. $15 per person, tickets available at www.arlingtonedfoundation.org.
- Parade at noon on Olympic Avenue. Parade Entry Form
- Visits with Santa at Legion Park after parade at Legion Park gazebo, until 3pm
- Wagon rides after parade to 4pm, pick up at City Hall, 238 N Olympic Avenue, sponsored by DABA and Andrew's Hay
- Holiday Carousel & Ferris Wheel downtown,
Dec. 1 - Dec. 10, Monday to Saturday hours: noon to 7pm, Sundays noon to 6pm. Sensory friendly (no music) on Sundays, 11am to noon.
- Charm walk, Stilly Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Movies at Olympic Theater, 2pm, Charlie Brown and Grinch
- Holiday Farmers Market 10am-2pm Legion Park
- Co-op Supply will also have Santa photos 10am-2pm, pets welcome.
December 9, 2023
- Wagon rides, pick up at City Hall 238 N Olympic Avenue, noon-4pm, sponsored by DABA and Andrew's Hay
- Songs & Cider in the Park and craft, with Arlington Adventist, 2:30 to 4:30pm, Legion Park gazebo
- Voice of the Village, Legion Park 6-8pm
- Carousel, noon-7pm, Dec. 1 - Dec. 10
- Holiday lights at Legion Park, downtown Arlington
- AHS Christmas show, 3pm & 7pm Byrnesperformingarts.org
- Polar Express movie at Olympic Theater at 7pm, suggested $5 per person donation. Popcorn and candy $2, water $1
- Wagon rides downtown, pick up at City Hall 238 N Olympic Ave., noon to 4pm, sponsored by DABA and Andrew's Hay
- Andrews Hay Country Christmas Craft Fair, 4304 SR 530. 9am to 1pm.
- Tentative: Mrs. Claus Storytime and photos. 9am to 11 am at Andrews Hay Holiday Market
More Holiday Events:
- Dec. 1 -10: Holiday Carousel and Ferris Wheel, Downtown parking lot, noon to 7p.m. Sundays, noon to 6pm.
- Dec. 7, 8, 9: Arlington High School Flight Choir Christmas Show "Frosty the Snowman" at Byrnes Performing Arts Center. Tickets at Arlington High School Events and Tickets by GoFan
- Dec. 2, 9, 16: Wagon Rides from noon to 4pm, pick up City Hall
- Dec. 8, 9: Arlington Nativity Festival, Dec. 8, noon to 4pm and Dec 9, 10am -4pm.
- Dec. 8, 9: Very Merry Christmas craft sale at Pioneer Hall Friday 5-9pm, Saturday 10am-4pm. 20722 67th Avenue.
- Dec. 17: An Evening of Holiday Theater at 6:00p.m.: Presented by Taproot Theatre & Calvary Arlington. Performances of "A Christmas Carol" & "Always Winter" (an improvised adventure)! At the Byrnes Performing Arts Center at Arlington High School. This is a free holiday event presented to the community by Calvary Arlington. All are welcome.
- Hot Cocoa fun run, January 20, 2024.
Ice Rink: The City will not be hosting an ice rink in 2023. Please visit the QuilCeda Village Lights and Ice at Tulalip Resorts Casino. Quil Ceda Village || Fun – Attractions
November 25, 2023
Hometown Holiday Kickoff, Shop Small Saturday, Tree Lighting
Night of Lights: Vehicle registration is closed for Night of LIghts.
- 4:00-7:00 pm Olympic Avenue
- Shop Small specials
- Firepits & Smores
- Tree Lighting at 5pm Legion Park
- Mrs. Claus & Olaf
- Charm Walk
- AHS choirs
- Movie at Olympic Theater 7pm "The Star"
- Lighted Cars on Display "Night of Lights"
- Craft Bazaar at Arlington Lifeway
- Holiday Farmers Market 10am-2pm, Legion Park
- and more!
The Season of Giving
Places in our community to donate.
Arlington Community Food Bank: Donate through the food bank website.
Arlington Community Resource Center: One-stop hub of services for people in need. Donate through the website with the option to customize your donation for the Arlington location.
Toy Drive: "A Christmas Wish" ,The Arlington Boys & Girls Club and the Arlington Community Food Bank will be accepting toys for children at their locations.
Santa Run: The annual Fire Department Santa Run food drive's 30th year! Santa visits neighborhoods throughout our city and collects nonperishable food items for local foodbanks with firefighters and friends. Click here for more information.
Arlington Kids' Kloset: Kids' Kloset provides new and gently used clothing and personal hygiene products to low-income students ages pre-k through 12th grade.
Youth Dynamics: Drop-in center for teens, currently assisting with online school work. website
Village Community Services: Supporting individuals with disabilities. website
Stilly Valley Center: Providing programs for seniors. Donations now are needed. website