November 26, 2022
Hometown Holiday Kick-Off
4:00-7:00 pm Olympic Avenue
Shop Small specials
Firepits & Smores
Tree Lighting at 5pm Legion Park
Mrs. Claus & Olaf
Movie at Olympic Theater 7pm "The Star"
Lighted Cars on Display
Craft Bazaar at Arlington Lifeway
Holiday Farmers Market 10am-2pm, Legion Park
December 3, 2022
Hometown Holidays Santa Parade
- Parade at noon on Olympic Avenue
- Visits with Santa at Legion Park after parade until 3pm
- Horse drawn wagon rides
- Holiday Carousel downtown, noon-7pm through Dec. TBD
- Charm walk, Stilly Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Movies at Olympic Theater, 7pm, Charlie Brown and Grinch
- Holiday Farmers Market 10am-2pm Legion Park
December 10, 2022
- Wagon rides, City Hall, noon-4pm
- Songs & Cider in the Park, 3-5pm
- Voice of the Village, Legion Park 6-8pm
- Carousel, noon-7pm
- Holiday lights at Legion Park, downtown Arlington
- AHS Christmas show, 3pm & 7pm Byrnesperformingarts.org
- Hot Cocoa Run 9am, Arlington Runners Club
More Holiday Events:
- Holiday Garden Arts and Crafts, Nov.19
- Legends of the Blues Concert, Nov. 19
- Turkey Trot fun run, Nov. 24
- Holiday Carousel, Downtown parking lot, Dec. TBD
- Flight Christmas Show, Dec.TBD
- Hot Cocoa fun run, Dec. 10 at 9am
- Taproot Theater, Dec. TBD
- Music at Legion Park Sat. Dec. TBD, Seventh Day Adventist 3-5pm,
- Voices of the Village 6-8pm
- Wagon Rides Dec. 3, Dec 10 and 17 from noon to 4pm, pick up City Hall
- Arlington Nativity Festival, Dec. TBD
The Season of Giving
Places in our community to donate.
Arlington Community Food Bank: Donate through the food bank website.
Arlington Community Resource Center: One-stop hub of services for people in need. Donate through the website with the option to customize your donation for the Arlington location.
Toy Drive: "A Christmas Wish" ,The Arlington Boys & Girls Club and the Arlington Community Food Bank will be accepting toys for children at their locations.
Arlington Kids' Kloset: Kids' Kloset provides new and gently used clothing and personal hygiene products to low-income students ages pre-k through 12th grade.
Youth Dynamics: Drop-in center for teens, currently assisting with online school work. website
Village Community Services: Supporting individuals with disabilities. website
Foster Children: Arlington High School Seniors Malia Wayman is partnering with YMCA to host a donation drive for kids in the foster system. She is looking for suitcases, large duffle bags, and backpacks; art supplies, fidget spinners, and small toys for young children; gift cards for food, Uber, clothing stores for young adults; and cash donations. Email Maila at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stilly Valley Center: Providing programs for seniors. Donations now are needed. website