Holiday Ice Skating Rink 2022 information
Tickets and information: https://arlingtonice.ticketspice.com/hometown-holiday-ice-at-arlington
The City of Arlington, in partnership with rink operator Blue Line Sports & Entertainment, is excited to announce an outdoor community ice rink at Legion Park in downtown Arlington this holiday season.
The real ice, pop-up rink, is located at the parking lot north of Legion Park on Olympic Avenue, in downtown Arlington. Tickets are available to purchase online, prices are $12 kids, $15 adults.
The Season of Giving
Places in our community to donate.
Arlington Community Food Bank: Donate through the food bank website.
Arlington Community Resource Center: One-stop hub of services for people in need. Donate through the website with the option to customize your donation for the Arlington location.
Toy Drive: "A Christmas Wish" ,The Arlington Boys & Girls Club and the Arlington Community Food Bank will be accepting toys for children at their locations.
Santa Run: The annual Fire Department Santa Run food drive's 30th year! Santa visits neighborhoods throughout our city and collects nonperishable food items for local foodbanks with firefighters and friends. Click here for more information.
Arlington Kids' Kloset: Kids' Kloset provides new and gently used clothing and personal hygiene products to low-income students ages pre-k through 12th grade.
Youth Dynamics: Drop-in center for teens, currently assisting with online school work. website
Village Community Services: Supporting individuals with disabilities. website
Stilly Valley Center: Providing programs for seniors. Donations now are needed. website
November 25, 2023
Hometown Holiday Kickoff, Shop Small Saturday, Tree Lighting
Night of Lights: Register your car or display for the lighted vehicle display 4-7pm on Olympic Ave. Form: https://arlingtonwa.seamlessdocs.com/f/lighted
- 4:00-7:00 pm Olympic Avenue
- Shop Small specials
- Firepits & Smores
- Tree Lighting at 5pm Legion Park
- Mrs. Claus & Olaf
- Charm Walk
- AHS choirs
- Movie at Olympic Theater 7pm "The Star"
- Lighted Cars on Display "Night of Lights"
- Craft Bazaar at Arlington Lifeway
- Holiday Farmers Market 10am-2pm, Legion Park
- and more!
December 2, 2023
Hometown Holidays Santa Parade
- Parade at noon on Olympic Avenue. Parade Entry Form
- Visits with Santa at Legion Park after parade until 3pm
- Wagon rides after parade to 4pm, pick up at Legion Park, sponsored by DABA and Andrew's Hay
- Holiday Carousel downtown, Dec. 1 - Dec. 10, Monday to Saturday hours: noon to 7pm, Sundays noon to 6pm. Sensory friendly (no music) on Sundays, 11am to noon.
- Charm walk, Stilly Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Vendor Fair at The Koop, 10am-3pm, 104 S. Olympic Ave.
- Movies at Olympic Theater, 2pm, Charlie Brown and Grinch
- Holiday Farmers Market 10am-2pm Legion Park
December 9, 2023 tentative
- Wagon rides, pick up at Legion Park, noon-4pm, sponsored by DABA and Andrew's Hay
- Songs & Cider in the Park with Arlington Adventist, 3-5pm
- Voice of the Village, Legion Park 6-8pm
- Carousel, noon-7pm, Dec. 2 - Dec. 11
- Holiday lights at Legion Park, downtown Arlington
- AHS Christmas show, 3pm & 7pm Byrnesperformingarts.org
- Hot Cocoa Run 9am, Arlington Runners Club
December 15 tentative
- "It's a Wonderful Life" movie at Olympic Theater at 7pm, suggested $5 per person donation. Popcorn and candy $2, water $1
December 16 tentative
- Wagon rides downtown, Pick up at Legion Park, 114 N Olympic Ave., noon to 4pm, sponsored by DABA and Andrew's Hay
- Andrews Hay Country Christmas Craft Fair, 4304 SR 530. 9am to 2pm.
- Mrs. Claus Storytime and photos. 9am to 11 am at Andrews Hay Holiday Market
More Holiday Events:
- Holiday Garden Arts and Crafts, Nov.18
- Turkey Trot fun run, Nov. 23
- Holiday Carousel, Downtown parking lot, Dec. 1-10, noon to 7p.m.; check here for updates
- Flight Christmas Show
- Hot Cocoa fun run, Dec. 9 at 9am
- Taproot Theater, Dec. TBD
- Voices of the Village Concert at Legion Park Dec. 9 TBD
- Wagon Rides Dec. 2, Dec 9 and 16 from noon to 4pm, pick up City Hall
- Arlington Nativity Festival, Dec. 8, noon to 4pm and Dec 9, 10am -4pm.