Who do I call about odor problems?

If you think the problem may be coming from a Wastewater Facility you can call the Utilities Office at 360-403-3526 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. If it occurs after hours you can contact the Wastewater on-call phone at 360-913-1398. If you believe the smell is from another source you can contact the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency at 800-552-3565.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have a sewer backup?
2. Who do I call about odor problems?
3. I saw a truck dumping into one of your manholes, is this legal?
4. How do I determine if the backup is a City problem or a plumbing problem of my own?
5. Can I tour the Water Reclamation Facility?
6. How do I request an (as-built) drawing, sketch, and or pictures of my side sewer?
7. Are there normal household products that should not be flushed down the drain?
8. How do I dispose of grease?
9. How do sewer trucks and trailers un-clog and clean sewer mains?
10. How often is the sewer system cleaned?
11. Where can I get a copy of the Arlington Design and Construction Standards?
12. What will it cost me to connect to water and/or sewer? How much are your water and sewer connection fees?
13. What do I have to do to connect to city water and sewer utilities?
14. How do I schedule an inspection?