To contact the city you have several options:
- Email: You can email the city. The city will get in touch with you within the next business day.
- Phone: You can reach the City Hall Main line by calling 360-403-3421. From there, staff can assist you finding the appropriate department. Telephone hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Service Requests: If you are experiencing issues, or have concerns with the City, please fill out a service request. This allows the city officials to track and route the problem or concern to the appropriate department.
- Visit us in person:
238 N Olympic Avenue - at the corner of 3rd and Olympic, downtown
Arlington, WA 98223
- Fire/Police: 911
- Streets/Stormwater: 360-618-2166
- Sewer Emergency: 360-913-1398
- Water Emergency: 360-386-5926