- Beach Access
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Splash Pad
- Swinging Benches
- View of the Stillaguamish River
About the Park
This 2.5-acre park is located on the Stillaguamish River. It is a popular spot to view eagles or fish along the riverbank.
- Access to the Eagle Trail at the Stormwater Wetland Park (west of Haller Park) and Centennial Trail
The Splash Pad is available to the public for use from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily, Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting). Proper swim attire is required and water socks or shoes are recommended. Children under 13 must have adult supervision to use the Splash Pad. The Splash Pad cannot be reserved.
The park is used during the 4th of July Festival and hosts the Great Stilly Duck Dash, the Pedal Paddle Puff Triathlon, Kiwanis Auction and Pancake Breakfast.
Picnic Shelter Reservation
Shelters are available in time slots:
- You may request one time slot per day. You will receive an email response to your request.
- The email response is your shelter reservation.
- When you submit your request, you will be prompted to sign into the website for a more interactive experience. Please sign in or create an account.