The City of Arlington Washington Municipal Airport is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from firms interested in providing consulting engineering services for the design and construction observation of improvements to take place over a five-year period (on-call). The improvements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Infrastructure needs and development
- Property site development
- Access points, roads and security
- Drainage Analysis and improvements
- Beacons, PAPI system, etc.
- Perimeter fencing
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- Building renovation and construction
Other miscellaneous airport work as may be required.
A more detailed description of the work may be obtained via email, U.S. mail from Dave Ryan, Airport Director City of Arlington Municipal Airport, 18204 59th Drive NE, Ste. A Arlington WA 98223 Phone: 360-403-3470, email: .
The scope of work for the desired consulting services includes design engineering, project management of supporting programs (including, but not limited to the DBE Program), and construction management as well as all portions of Federal airport grant process from project pre-application through project closeout.
Selection criteria contained in the Federal Aviation Administration Circular 150/5100-14, as amended, will be applied in the following order of importance:
- Recent airport experience and knowledge of projects similar to the project(s) referenced above.
- Interest shown.
- Ability to meet schedules.
- Ability to keep work within budget.
- Qualifications of project manager and technical staff assigned to the project(s).
The selection of the successful firm will be based upon:
- Evaluation of the experience and qualifications of those firms submitting statements under this announcement.
- Personal interviews and/or telephone interviews may be held at the discretion of the City of Arlington Municipal Airport.
Any contacts awarded under this request for qualifications are expected to be funded in part by United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grants. The proposed contract will be under and subject to Executive Order 11246 of 24 September 1965, as amended (Affirmative Action to Ensure Equal Opportunity).
Please read Request for Qualifications document here.