- Community Resources
- Teen/Youth Resources
Arlington Community Food Bank
19118 63rd Ave NE, Arlington
Monday 5 pm - 6 pm
Wednesday 5:30 pm - 7 pm
Friday 12 - 1 pm
Arlington Community Resource Center
3210 Smokey Point Drive #103, Arlington
The ACRC is a one-stop hub of services for people in need. From help with basic needs like food, clothing, and shelter, to assistance with other kinds of resources and programs.
North Sound 211
call 211 wa211.org
Free, confidential community service and one-stop connection to local services you need, from utility assistance, food, housing, health, child care, after school programs, crisis intervention and much more.
Catholic Community Services
Assist individuals, children, and families struggling with poverty and the effects of intolerance and racism.
Compass Health provides comprehensive services to treat behavioral health conditions.
Provides short and long term housing for homeless and at-risk young people, including their children.
Violence and Crime
Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County
24 hour hotline
Provides free and confidential services: emergency shelter, legal advocacy, support groups and domestic violence education.
Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center is a safe place where abused kids and non-offending family members can come for safety, justice, and healing.
Washington State Crime Victim Service Center Hotline
24 hour hotline
Services include but are not limited to courtroom support, safety planning, assistance with victim impact statements, support groups, crime victim compensation, and more.
Clothing and Laundry
Meeting the clothing needs of all eligible children, in a friendly, pleasant, and positive atmosphere. All items are free.
North Snohomish Country Outreach
A weekly program in partnership with local laundromats to meet people where they are at and provide free laundry.
- Depression 1-630-482-9696
- Eating Disorder 1-800-931-2237
- Exhale (After Abortion Text-Line) 617-749-2948
- Rape and Sexual Assault 1-800-656-4673
- Runaway 1-800-786-2929
- Suicide 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ+) 1-866-488-7386
Safe School Alert
This system allows you to quickly, easily, and anonymously report safety concerns to school officials 24/7/365.
YOUR SCHOOL IS YOUR GREATEST RESOURCE. CONTACT YOUR COUNSELORS FOR ASSISTANCE AT ANY TIME.
- Elizabeth (Lisa) Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org
206-629-8704 (Call or Text)
- Mary Hawksley email@example.com
206-659-7606 (Call or Text)
- Cheyenne Hanshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
206-659-9476 (Call or Text)
- Shanna Crookes email@example.com
484-531-7034 (Call or Text)
- Allison Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org
206-659-9224 (Call or Text)
- Rhonda Moen email@example.com
360-618-6300 ext. 3036
- Weston HS
Katy Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakewood Middle School 360-652-4510
- Steve Hecimovich email@example.com
- Marli Bartness firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakewood High School 360-652-4505
- Calista Ham email@example.com
- Heidi Klippert firstname.lastname@example.org