I have lived in Arlington since 1974. My husband Tom and I have 6 grown children, 5 grandchildren and 2 very spoiled cats.
I love gardening, traveling to new places, golfing and oil painting.
Throughout my years on the Council I have had the opportunity to serve on many committees representing all aspects of Arlington. Currently I am the Council representative for the following:
- Community Development/Planning Commission
- Downtown Arlington Business Association
- Byrnes Performing Arts Center
- Arlington Parks, Arts and Recreation Commission
- Arlington Arts Council
- Centennial Trail Coalition of Snohomish County
- Library Board
Served on the Planning Commission prior to becoming a councilmember.
Personal Contact Information
Cell phone 360-435-3096. I welcome your thoughts, questions and concerns.