City of Arlington parks and trails remain open for public use. Please follow the CDC’s guidelines on how to stop the spread of germs when enjoying these spaces.
- Park restrooms- Haller Park restroom are open. Portable toilets at Jensen Park, Legion Park and Twin Rivers Park
- Playgrounds are closed until Phase 3.
- Splash Pad is closed until Phase 4.
- Community rooms and park shelter reservations are cancelled and no new reservations until further notice
The beauty of Arlington's natural environment of woodlands, wetlands, streams, the Stillaguamish River, and surrounding mountains are central to the quality of life we enjoy here.
Designated a Tree City in 2003, Arlington is striving to preserve our rich environmental heritage. Some parks and trails offer vistas from which to view the environmentally sensitive areas, fish, and wildlife that make our community so special.
City parks offer a multitude of recreational opportunities, from a quiet stroll through the woods, or picnic by the river, to a rousing game of baseball or soccer. Playgrounds in a variety of locations provide fun for the kids.
For information about park maintenance, please call 360-403-3451.
The City’s “Adopt-A-Park” program still has many opportunities for you to participate in helping to keep Arlington’s parks beautiful. The program is open individuals, volunteer groups, neighborhood associations, and businesses and allows you to take an active role in the maintenance and improvement of local parks, trails and green spaces. This is a fun program for which City personnel will train you in the general care, supervision and maintenance of neighborhood
parks and greenways. If you have questions, or to volunteer, please call 360-403-3451.
Adopted Parks Include:
- Centennial Park- Windermere Real Estate, Arlington
- Terrace Park- Lions Club of Arlington
- Legion Park- Arlington Kiwanis
- Haller Park- Rotary of Arlington
- Lebanon Park- Arlington Garden Club
- Quake and Evans Parks- Stilly Valley Little League
- Arlington Rotary Disc Golf Course - Disc Golf Association
- J. Rudy York Park - Smokey Point Community Church
- Stormwater Wetlands Park - Cub Scout Pack 92