We have cancelled or postponed non-essential public meetings. Please check our website calendar at http://www.arlingtonwa.gov/calendar for updates on meeting date changes.
- City Council meetings: social distancing recommendations are being met. For those unable to attend a city council meeting and would like to provide comment, please call 360-403-3441, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail a letter to City of Arlington, 238 N. Olympic Ave, Arlington, WA 98223. Communication must be received at least one day prior to the meeting.
- Planning Commission meetings: social distancing recommendations are being met. For those unable to attend a planning meeting and would like to provide comment, please call 360-403-3551, or email email@example.com, or mail a letter to City of Arlington, 238 N. Olympic Ave, Arlington, WA 98223. Communication must be received at least one day prior to the meeting.
The City of Arlington is making various adjustments to continue to conduct City business and accommodate social distancing. Please call or e-mail general questions to 360-403-3421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Office at City Hall is closed for walk-in transactions.
- Passport services suspended until further notice
- Pay utility bills online: https://www.xpressbillpay.com/ or by phone at 360-403-3421 or at dropbox on City Hall
Community & Economic Development Office
- Use online permit submittal process and mail in plans when paper copies are required.
- For the permit center call 360-403-3551 or email email@example.com
- The Airport is encouraging all business to be conducted online and by phone whenever possible.
- The Airport Office is still open in the event there is business that must be conducted in person.
- Payments can be dropped off in the Transient Tie–Down box, in the back of the Airport Office building, this box will be checked daily.
Public Works Office
- Customer service desk is by call-button only.
- Stillaguamish Conference Room is closed and all room use has been suspended until further notice.
- Police Department lobby is closed.
- Please call 9-1-1 for in-progress emergencies or 425-407-3999 for non-emergencies.
- City residents may also file no-suspect, non-emergency police reports at www.mycrimereport.us
- Discretionary fingerprinting suspended.
- We will continue to take appointments for Concealed Pistol License fingerprinting with City of Arlington residents
- To request a copy of a police report please firstname.lastname@example.org or call Support Services at (360) 403-3400
- To schedule an appointment to retrieve property/evidence, be fingerprinted for a CPL, or review records that can’t be mailed or provided electronically, please call Police Support Services at (360) 403-3400
Arlington Fire Department
- Restricted access to Arlington Fire Department stations
- Increased Arlington Fire personnel safety protections and Body Substance Isolation protocols
Parks and Recreation
City of Arlington parks and trails remain open for public use. Please follow the CDC’s guidelines on how to stop the spread of germs when enjoying these spaces.
- Park restrooms, playgrounds, and shelters are closed. Do not gather in groups at the parks.
- Community rooms and park shelter reservations are cancelled to April 24 and no new reservations until further notice
- Organized sport reservations on City ballfields are cancelled to April 24 or until further notice
Under Washington State order on March 16, no funerals are allowed due to social distancing requirements. Please call us to discuss adjusting services according to the directives of local and state authorities.
- Cemetery office is closed to walk-in customers. Service arrangements are by appointment only by calling (360)-403-3428.
- All funeral services are prohibited at this time by state mandate.
- Burials will be direct burial only with no graveside services.
- All new headstone orders are currently on hold.