- 7 p.m.
- The 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Airport Office, or by Zoom
18204 59th Drive NE
Arlington, WA 98223
Meetings will also be announced on the City Meeting Calendar where you will also find links to the agenda, minutes and any attachments.
Agendas & Minutes
About the Airport Commission
There are seven members of the commission. All members must be resident taxpayers of Arlington. The members are appointed by the city council, each to serve for a term of three years and until their successors are appointed.
The commission has authority to construct, enlarge, improve, maintain, equip, operate and regulate airport facilities, but remain in all these things accountable to the city council. So long as decisions of the airport commission are consistent with the approved airport master plan, the Arlington comprehensive plan, all other provisions of the Arlington Municipal Code and applicable federal regulations, the annual airport budget, the airport capital improvement plan, and approved lease policies, the airport commission may exercise the following powers and responsibilities without formal review or ratification by the city council, except when formal review is deemed appropriate by the airport manager:
1. Leasing and development of airport property, including amendments or modifications to leases and the granting or requests for subordination of leasehold interests or other security interests for financing purposes;
2. Capital improvements to airport properties, including, when appropriate, the application for federal or state grants to finance the same; and
3. Amendments to airport leasing and operational policies, rules and requirements.
For questions concerning the Commission please call the Arlington Airport at 360-403-3470.