A Notice of Application is a formal notice to the public and other government agencies that the City has received an application for a proposed land-use action. State law and local ordinances require that these notices be published and distributed accordingly. Publishing a Notice of Application allows interested parties and other government agencies with jurisdiction an opportunity to become involved early on in the review process in order to help the City identify and mitigate for potential impacts that can result from the land-use proposal.
Any person wishing to see the full contents of any application file may do so by first filling out a Public Records Request. Only applications currently under review are listed. To see the status of a submitted land use permit application, please visit our Permit Application Status page.
Notice of Applications:
To learn more about any of the below notices, you may email the planner assigned to the project or review the project file at the Community and Economic Development Department Office during office hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. the Community and Economic Development Department Office is closed daily from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. for lunch.
Staff Contact: Josh Grandlienard, Planner II, email@example.com, 360-403-3434
- Affinity at Arlington Conditional Use Permit Notice of Application Issued 08-02-2018
- Hampton Lumber Reload Notice of Application
- SMARTCAP Special Use Permit Notice of Application Issued 08-01-2018
- Smokey Point Senior Apartments Notice of Application
- Snohomish County PUD - Notice of Application 3/16/2018
- Swire Coca-Cola Notice of Application 9-24-2018