Parks & Recreation
City of Arlington parks and trails remain open for public use. Please follow the CDC’s guidelines on how to stop the spread of germs when enjoying these spaces.
- Park restrooms and playgrounds are closed
- Community rooms and park shelter reservations are cancelled and no new reservations until further notice
- Organized sport reservations on City ballfields are cancelled until further notice
- Memorial Day Parade is cancelled.
- Splash Pad is closed until Phase 4
- Skatepark is closed
- Event cancellations, go to: http://arlingtonwa.gov/166/Community-Events
The City of Arlington Parks and Recreation Department strives to provide parks and facilities that are safe and attractive and to offer recreation programs that are enjoyable to the public. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community through parks and recreation.
The City operates 17 parks that include over 248 acres and about 8 miles of trails. The City is fortunate to have the Stillaguamish River and many natural areas to enjoy.
The City does not provide a recreation program with community classes at this time. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions about activities in our area.
Arlington is proud of our extraordinary community events that are offered throughout the year. From our Frontier Days, Fourth of July Celebration to our Eagle Festival, and Art Shows and Car Shows - there is something for everyone.
E-Newsletters are now distributed by email each week. If you would like emails with Arlington’s recreation and other news, please email us your email address
For more information about events in Arlington please call 360-403-3448. Like us on Facebook to help spread the word!
Special Event Application
Apply for a special event permit within the City of Arlington online.